Monday, March 15, 2010

Blog, whaaa??

I am blogging now. Now? Right now. Ok, cool. This is my first time. Thank you Michele for letting me know that there is a vast worldly desire for me to write about stuff!!

Today, my day off, Sunday. I caught up with my Taffeta sisters from Broadhollow circa 2001 + Joseph Hoffman, the honorary Taffeta. The occasion was Becca's Broadway debut!! The difference between a "hollow" and a "way" is pretty great. Am I allowed to make bad jokes in my blog? HAHA. We had a fantastic brunch and saw a great show! I must say I was blown away by the 8 million piece orchestra, so lush and luxurious sounding. I ran into two of my teachers from, OMG, MIDDLE SCHOOL who were at the show together. And it was really funny because even back then at age 13, we all speculated in our hormonal angst-y way how "Mr. Aird was 'going out' with Ms. Solerno!!!" But we never actually knew what we were talking about. And seeing them at the show today....I still have no idea!! They were lovely.

Then I headed downtown to run through my new scene for acting class with my scene partner. Then I supported my friend Kyle in this thing at the Duplex. He was fantastic. I find I always learn a lot about my own performances when I watch others. I illegally brought some treats from crumbs and now my fingers smell like chocolate frosting. Haha, ew. This was followed by some hardcore chilling at Caliente Cab and that's it.

Is that a blog entry?

1 comment:

  1. That's a blog entry. A day in the life of an up and coming star. :) Hugs, little sis. I'm living vicariously through you!! :)

    ReplyDelete